Sunday, September 10, 2006

I haven't been dishonest, but I've definitely been hiding.....

Okay, the fact of the matter is that Aaron and I decided in June to start trying for a baby. Even though we've only been married a year, our age played into the decision. Yes, we're old. Besides, we're financially stable....blah, blah, blah. So enough background.... We are now 11 weeks pregnant. Apparently our timing happened to coincide with God's timing. :o) So, I'm offically putting it out there. I've had people making comments about it, plus the rumors have already started to fly. It is official. We are pregnant. Like I said, I wasn't really hiding it. We kind of wanted to wait until after the first trimester to really start telling people. My family has had some issues with keeping babies, so I am certainly more than a bit paranoid. So now we can all talk about it and be happy. Some facts for you left brainers out there..... Our due date is March 26. The baby is probably about 2+ inches long at this point. Some blessings....I haven't had any morning sickness at all. I seem to be able to eat just about anything. My personality has pretty much stayed the same. Ha ha! Aaron might disagree with that, but whatever! Anyway, feel free to pass the info around. No more hiding for us! Love you all!!!!!

P.S. to Kelli.....this will not be a baby blog from now on even though I'm sure I'll write about it occasionally...ha ha!

6 comments:

Kelli said...

Thanks for the shout-out, and thanks for not making it only a "baby blog". Even though little Hermione deserves all the attention she can get!! I can't wait to meet my little niece!!

Liz*** said...

CONGRATS!! Very exciting!

CFH said...

yea!!!! And I want to hear about cool stuff, not gross stuff, so choose wisely what you post. :) Ignorance is bliss for this single girl!

Tell teeny I love her/him and can't wait to meet her/him!!!

Anonymous said...

HOLY CRAPPOLA !!!! Congrats !!!! I can't believe you didn't tell me last weekend . . . . for shame for shame. Well, our kiddos will be about the same age, how fun !!

Angela said...

Oh my goodness!!! How exciting!! I am so happy for you guys! You are going to be a great mommy! Enjoy the prenancy...even the yucky stuff. I have realized lately that even though I have some really umcomfortable moments, I will never have this time w/ Beckham again. A great website to visit is i-am-pregnany.com. It has great tips and calendars, plus a really fun message board that I read everyday. Praise the Lord for no morning sickness. Are you really tired? Ok, I'll stop now. It's just funto have someone else in the same boat!!

Unknown said...

Congrats! Ryan and I are expecting as well..