Monday, December 03, 2007

Back to the grind....at least for a few more weeks!

Thanksgiving was fabulous. We always have such a great time in Little Rock. I love seeing all my family, and Aaron fits right in. This year there were a lot of new babies that joined. Since last year, there have been 3 new additions. It made it more fun, but it's pretty hard to keep everyone constantly entertained and try to keep on a sleep schedule. Whatever! I'm already looking forward to next year!!

We had some lovely family photos taken by Angela. They are so great. We will be giving many of them as gifts. Thanks Angela!!

This next Saturday the big Christmas shopping begins. I'm so excited. There will be my fav girls, yummy food to start us off and lots of money to spend. My kind of day! I only wish I knew what to get everyone....

Here's some Maggie pics to end with. Life is good.

Okay, I know I'm mean, but I LOVE this picture. So funny! Can you tell that she was fed up!??

3 comments:

Kelli said...

She is the cutest baby in the world. Go on a date with your husband so I can keep her!

Rebekah said...

My favorite picture of Brynley is when she is crying too :) We are mean moms, huh? No, we can laugh at our kids, I think that's healthy. Can't wait for Saturday!

Kaylane said...

She is such a beautiful little girl and I'm so glad that you had a wonderful time with your fam in Little Rock!!! Have fun on your shopping spree! YEAH!!!