Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Something new in the oven....

Well, I figure that most of you have heard the news, but here it is if you haven't. Aaron and I are expecting another baby come December. Yep, it's true. It wasn't exactly in OUR plans, but apparently God had something else in mind. As of right now, we don't know a whole lot. I'm 15 weeks. I've gained plenty. Ha ha! The due date is December 17, but that will change if I decided to have a repeat c/s. So I'm not just hitting the twinkies hard or anything. I'm sure that pretty soon I'll look plenty pregnant. Don't plan on seeing any belly shots though. It isn't going to happen. However, I will post on here when we find out the sex, but that won't be for about another month. A Christmas baby...what a present!!

4 comments:

Kaylane said...

Once again...CONGRATS! I am VERY excited to experience pregnancy #2 with you! :) A December baby will be LOTS of fun! Just think of the cute infant pictures you will be able to take!

Liz*** said...

Congrats!!!!

Carolyn said...

I *thought* I had read about a Becky being pregnant and I wondered if it was you!! Congratulations!!! Very exciting.

CFH said...

congratulations!!!