Tuesday, January 06, 2009

A lot going on....

It's been a while since I've posted. It's just been crazy around here. First Aaron's mother was here. Then his dad and stepmom were here. It's always so fun to have family around, but it stressful at the same time. Anyway, now Aaron has gone back to work, and it's just me.

About Riley: Many of you know that she had some issues with gaining weight. Those issues are no more, and she's around 8 lbs. at a month old. Sure, it's not big, but it's a gain of about 2 lbs. We go for her cardiologist appointment tomorrow to check on her VSD. I'll post when I know more.

About Maggie: She's doing really well with Riley. She's not gentle, but she really wants to love on her. She also seems to be very concerned about us leaving her alone at home. Crazy girl! There are LOTS of questions about where "Baby Riley" is and what is "Baby Riley" doing. I tend to think that she's kind of bored here at home with just her momma, so we may look into daycare for February instead of her staying home when the next set of relatives are here.

I'll try to do better on posting. I do have SOME time here and there around taking care of the 2 kiddos and trying to keep a nice house. Ha ha!

No comments: