Saturday, October 28, 2006

Ugh....I feel sick!!

I just want to start off by saying that I LOVE candy corn. All you see this time of year is candy, candy and more candy. However, the candy is NOT loving me. I've had so much sugar since Thursday that I am actually physically ill. That's right. My stomach is in complete rebellion. I'm sure the baby has been having a wonderful time, but his mother is not doing as well!! Aaron and I managed to work at two Halloween carnivals today, and I just kept on eating candy like it was going out of style. Why? Why?? Why??? Seriously! Right now the thought of even one candy corn makes me gag. I know you all feel that way too!!! I figure that candy is kind of like the devil. It's all yummy and sweet for a little while. Then you realize what you're doing to your body and your teeth and you come to your senses. Wouldn't it be great if we could JUST SAY NO!!!!

Have a happy Halloween anyway! Don't let your teeth rot out...and don't jump out and scare people. I HATE that!!!

No comments: