Wednesday, November 01, 2006

It's a girl!

We found out today that we're having a girl. The sonogram was totally fun. The lady was seriously good at it too. She was lightning fast. We got to see all kinds of things. Everything was normal, and we're right on track as far as weight and length. She weighs 8 ounces, and all her parts are there. She said it all looked great. She was squirming all over the place. We practically had to pin her down to see the sex. :o) I actually had to turn on my side because she was being difficult. Dr. Siri upped my due date....by 1 day! I don't think that matters much. My doc seemed pleased with everything, so hooray!!! When we're sure about a name, we'll get that info out there. We will decided soon I'm sure! Yay for babies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm first I'm first !!! Yeah Yeah. Now Beckham will have a little girl friend. Congrats !!!