Saturday, November 11, 2006

Oh my gosh! I'm turning into my mother!

Here's what I am beginning to realize.....I am boring! I don't know exactly when it happened, but it is totally true. If you ask what I'm doing on the weekend, I'm likely to say laundry. That wouldn't be a big deal except that I'm EXCITED about it. I look forward to having nothing to do. I just want to sit here and watch Discovery TV or TLC. OH MY GOSH! I think I'm going to have to blame it on getting married. You people know me. I'm the girl who could stay up until 3 in the morning any day of the week. I'm the girl who was up for entertainment of all sorts....providing that it was actually entertaining. I'm the girl who didn't kill the McGuires even when they wrote in permanent marker on my face. Where did that girl go? I'm now the girl who is in bed by 10. I'm the girl who spends more time at Lowe's than just about anywhere else. I'm the girl who is excited about lounging around in her pj's ALL DAY. I'm sure people would say that I'm just "growing up". Is that what being a grownup is? How boring! And now I'm boring....boring Becky.....might as well just call me that.

Maybe I should be a pirate....

1 comment:

Kelli said...

You'll never be boring to me!! :) Love you!