Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Seriously...isn't she baked enough?

There comes a point when you're just ready.....ready for it all to be over. I am so over the big belly. I am so over the cankles that I now have. I am so over having a hard time tying my own shoes. I am so over her just about killing me with all the kicking and turning! Enough already. I am sending the eviction notice. I'm full term. Of course, I know it's easier on this side, but I'm just about done with this side. You know??! I realize I shouldn't complain. I've had an easy pregnancy overall. I'm still sleeping at night. I know that the swelling could be way worse. My health has been fine, and Maggie is doing well. It just kind of gets hard to count your blessings at the end.

Enough about being pregnant.......

It's almost spring break! The weather is beautiful. The grass is growing. Trees are blooming. Short-sleeved shirts are coming out of the closet. I think I'll leave the shorts in for a while. Ha ha! I just love this time of the year. It's just about perfect. Not too hot....not too cold. Beautiful! No work for a week!!!! Now that's really lovely!! I hope that everyone has a wonderful and safe spring break. For those of you who don't have any time off, get out there and walk or bike ride or something..... You know what's coming.... TEXAS SUMMER! Walk in the sunshine...go for a picnic....enjoy all that God has created!!!!

No comments: