Thursday, June 28, 2007

Here are some pics.....




Well, here are some pics of our sweet girl. I guess it's pretty bad when other people(like Kelli) have put more photos on here of Maggie than we have! I should say I have. Here's the deal though....I never seem to be able to find where Aaron stashes all the pictures. You'd think it wouldn't be hard to find them, but I seriously have the absolute worst time. I am just so tired of feeling like a big dork on the computer. Seriously! It's pretty bad.

Back on subject.... Maggie is great. She is getting close to 3 months. When I thought about that today, I totally teared up. Time really does fly. I mean, look at that first picture. I LOVE her in the monkey outfit. She has now outgrown it. Yep, it's not long enough. My baby is growing up already. I'll try to do better at posting pictures, but don't hold me to it. I read other people's blogs way more than I pay attention to mine..... :o)

3 comments:

Liz*** said...

Wow, she is a cutie!!

Kelli said...

Cutest baby ever. Enough said. :)

Jennifer said...

Just for the record, I don't think she looks like Richard Seymour. :)