Thursday, July 05, 2007

Why...why...why am I up???




Here's some of Miss Maggie..........who you all really want to see....

Yep, it's really late on Thursday night, and I'm still up. It's pretty terrible actually. I really WANT to go to sleep, but I just can't yet. Here's why....I have a UTI! Ugh! Sorry if that grossed anyone out. I'm just pretty mad about it. If you've ever had a UTI, you know why I'm still up. So, here's my topic of the night....Doc in the Box. I went to one for the first time tonight. That's what happens when you need to see someone after 9:00. Anyway, it wasn't so bad. I was just glad I had somewhere to go. Then my sweet husband went to the 24 hour CVS pharmacy just for me! It was probably the greatest gift I have ever received. :p So here I am just waiting for the meds to kick in, but back to Doc in the Box. I had to pay more than the usual copay. WHAT!?? Does this make sense to anyone? If I could have waited until the next day, I certainly would have....and the copay would have been$20 less. That's right...$20 less. That stinks! Then I had to you know what...pee in a cup. I was just hoping that was all over after the whole pregnancy thing! Ugh! Anyway, I just want to say that it wasn't as bad as I thought it could be.

Now on to other not so gross topics.....
The 4th of July was fun. Actually all the fun started on the 3rd. We went to see Kaboom Town. Always a good show! Maggie woke up and got to see her first fireworks, and she wasn't scared a bit. I'll post some pics of that soon. Then on the actual 4th we went to Kelli and JoeDan's to have a cook out. Fun times! Fun peeps were there. I didn't do so well on the eating front, but it could have been way worse. That's all for now. Hopefully I'll be in my bed soon........

1 comment:

Liz*** said...

That stinks, Becky! I hope you feel better soon. I think Maggie is too precious. Keep the pics coming!