Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Dang it....I've been tagged!

1. First memory:
Well, I do remember being about 3. My sister was starting kindergarten, and she got this cone thing with all these gifts in it. I wanted ALL her stuff, and Khristy, as usual, gave it to me! :o) I'm so bad!

2. First kiss:
A boy named Michael, and he was actually a good kisser. I was 12.

3. First concert:
I saw Steven Curtis Chapman when I was in middle school. I guess that counts. I didn't even know who he was at the time. My friend Heather invited me.

4. First Love:
A guy named Michael(not the same guy I kissed). We dated for a looooooooong time. He was a high school sweetheart, but I knew when it was time to move on.

5. First crush:
I don't even remember.

6. First thing you think in the morning:
Is it time to feed Maggie already? :o) It was 5!

7. First book you remember loving:
Trixie Belden....if you haven't read her, try and find one. She's awesome...kind of like Nancy Drew but better and sassier!

8. First pet:
A cat named Grub.

9. First question you'll ask in Heaven:
Hmmmm...that's tough! Maybe...where's the rest of my fam?

10. First thing you think of when you hear the word vacation:
Anywhere away from home at this point! I do so love going places. Right now the word Italy comes to mind...

11. First best friend:
Gosh, I had lots in elementary school. My best best friend was this girl named Chrissy Massey. We were certainly a pair. She lived about a mile from me, and we were inseparable! Then I moved to Texas!

12. Last time you dressed up:
Britney and Brad's wedding

13. Last thing you ate:
muffin for breakfast this morning(it's weight watchers, no worries!)

14. Last CD you bought:
I bought the Wedding Singer soundtrack

15. Last book you read:
Can't remember the title. It's by Linda Howard.

16. Last time you cried:
I cried this past week when I saw Maggie roll over for the first time. It was a happy moment, but I was sad that Aaron wasn't there!

17. Last movie you saw:
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Love it!

18. Last time you told someone you love them:
Aaron...just a little while ago.

19. Last really funny thing you did:
I can't remember. I'm not funny at all. :o)

20. Last thing you watched on TV:
Baby Einstein video

21. Last Halloween Costume:
I haven't dressed up in a long time. It was probably about 4 years ago. I went to this party dressed as Bonnie...from Bonnie and Clyde. LOVED the costume! I had fishnets, a beret, the works!

Well, there you go. I did it. Ugh!

Later, I'll post about my lovely trip to Galveston! I'm sure you're all waiting with great anticipation!

No comments: