Tuesday, July 24, 2007

All I want for Christmas is....





Maggie has her first tooth. Yep, she's not quite 4 months old, and there it is. I'm a little afraid of her getting teeth though...you know, the biting and all. Ouch! It's making her pretty cranky too. I think it hurts her, but it's not like she can tell me or anything. I hear that genetics plays a role in how early you get teeth. I guess it's true. I had my first tooth at 4 months, and Maggie even managed to beat me. Now we're just waiting for the next one. Hopefully at some point I will be able to get a picture of it even though Maggie refuses to smile when I bring out the camera. Oh well!

I know you can't tell, but I had to cut Maggie's hair a few weeks ago. I was a little concerned that she seemed to be sporting a mullet. Now we can't have that! Since then I have been doing some hair experimentation, but it's not working so well. See picture above. Her hair is just so baby fine like mine used to be. It was such a pain when I was younger, but maybe hers will get better.... But it's still cute!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Those pigtails are to die for!!!

Jennifer said...

I agree with Kelli. The hair is precious. So is the baby. :) I love those little cheeks!