Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Hi, my name is Becky, and I'm a shopaholic.....


It's true. I really am, and this is NOT about me. I LOVE buying stuff for Maggie, but it's getting out of hand. Seriously! It's like I can't even leave the house without buying her something. When I was her age, I probably had like 7 outfits that my parents just rotated. :o) Well, it probably wasn't that bad! I just feel like I spend a ridiculous amount of money on this stuff. I just have to see her in cute stuff. It's really a disease. People will GIVE me stuff. Am I gracious about it? Heck no! If I don't think it's cute, out it goes. I'm not kidding. Like I said, I have a problem! I don't really see how I can make it better, but I wanted to just put it out there. Now you know.......(and knowing is half the battle)....

No comments: