Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Woo hoo...2 posts in one night....

I will post the pictures later, but I wanted to tell you all about our trip to get our hair cut. Well, Maggie got hers cut, and I just sat there. So here's the story....Maggie was getting a mullet, so I tried to cut her hair. It didn't look so hot, and Aaron gave me a super hard time about it. Ugh! So Kelli and I took Maggie to Cool Cuts for Kids. It was pretty fun. A lady named Delilah(who names their child this??) cut her hair as she sat in my lap. It was funny since I had to wear the lovely gown around me too. Maggie didn't fuss at all. She just sat there. Afterward they took a cute picture and gave me some of her hair. It was a really great experience. I would highly recommend it to those whose husbands apparently have nothing better to do than gripe about haircuts. :o) Just kidding! It really did look good though, and it was finally out of her eyes. Too cute!

3 comments:

Liz*** said...

I was thinking about going there- I take Grant there and have been pretty happy but I wasn't sure about 3 month olds!!! Anyway, my sis cut Kamryn's hair today and it looks pretty good but as fast as her hair grows we will probably be at Cool Cuts soon. I'm glad to know it was a good experience.

Kaylane said...

I can't wait to see the pictures!! All of Ella's hair has fallen out except for the curl on top so I doubt we'll be paying for a hair cut anytime soon!

Kelli said...

You definitely need to post the pic of her sitting with you in her little smock, with the pacifier. I love that picture! :)