Wednesday, August 01, 2007

First vacation....







I totally forgot that I said that I would post about our trip to Galveston. Maggie and I went with my parents and 1 niece and nephew and stayed in Galveston. On the way we stopped off and hung out with my cousin and her new little boy Cameron. He's a cutie! Then we traveled on. It was Maggie's first taste of the beach, and she wasn't overly impressed. It was just too bright and humid for her. I kind of got a kick out of her pretty much burying her face in my shoulder every time we walked outside. Silly girl! My parents with the older grandkids in tow went to Moody Gardens and had a good time. Maggie and I stayed at the house. I just couldn't imagine carting her around all day. Oh well! There's always next time. We went down to the Strand to do some shopping, but my only purchases were a magnet(see my fridge next time you're over) and some saltwater taffy for my lovely husband who wasn't able to go with us. :o( I think that I'll wait until Aaron can go and Maggie is older to do that again. I just kind of felt left out....she's just too little still. There will be plenty more family vacation to come. I'm sure we'll look like the Griswalds, and it will be sad!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

The Griswald's could never be sad.