Friday, July 28, 2006

Nothing out of the ordinary..

Well, the trips of the summer are over. Aaron's mom came and stayed with us for a few days. We had lots of fun, and I ate so much I thought I would pop. Whenever Debbie now comes to visit Texas, she eats "Texas" food. There's really nothing better, but you want to talk about fattening! While she was here we had fajitas(yes, these don't have to be fattening--if you don't add sour cream, cheese, etc.), ribs, and then more Mexican food. While she was with her other family/friends that live here, she also did chicken fried steak with mashed potatoes and barbecue. I felt like I gained 5 pounds while she was here, but now life is more back to normal. Kelli and I are back on the working out wagon which is a super good thing. I feel quite lazy here right before school starts, so I need some motivation. Also, I've been up to school the past few days......it's almost here already. I enjoy getting ready ahead of time though because you're never sure how long some stuff will take. Never good when there's not a lot of time to spare! :o)

Kelli and I have decided to go to jazzercise class. I'm sure this will be quite comical. I know that I will go because paying for stuff like that motivates me. I only hope we can keep up with all those who've been going for a while. We'll be those two girls in the back who keep looking around, hoping NO ONE is looking at us! Y'all know what I'm talking about. You've all been there.

Besides that, it's all about school for me now. I always get SOOOOO excited at the start of a new year. When that doesn't happen anymore, that's when I'm done as a teacher. There's always the fresh start of a new year. Looking forward to it......

1 comment:

CFH said...

i can totally see you guys at jazzercise. I'm thinking its very funny. :) Love you!