Tuesday, July 04, 2006

A whole year!!!!

Hard to believe....but true. Aaron and I have already been married a year. Our anniversary has actually already come and gone a few days ago. For our anniversary Aaron took me to Denver to see Tom Petty(with Pearl Jam to start). It was awesome. I've actually been to only one other "real" concert. I saw Widespread Panic with Aaron last year. I have been to some Christian concerts, but none of them were super big. Plus the atmosphere is totally different. I had such a great time. WE had such a great time. We made our way around Denver like we lived there or something. We rode the public transportation and never got lost. It was not too much cooler there than Texas during the day, but the humidity was much less. I was almost sad to return today because the sky there was crystal clear, there was a breeze, and it was lovely. Oh well! In another couple of days we'll be heading to South Carolina. Fun times! For all of you out there that LOVE family reunions, you understand my pain. :o) Just kidding! I've never been to South Carolina before, so it will be yet another adventure. Go Tom Petty!!!!!!!!!

No comments: