Monday, May 01, 2006

ARGH!

I know we all have days like this, but I am swamped. I'm tired and cranky, and I have a million and one things to get done. So far, it's just not going that well. I have managed to be a relatively good teacher :o), but I can't get anything done. Somehow I feel better just saying that. Plus, it's not like it's going to slow down. The end of the school year is just filled to the brim with stuff to get done, stuff to clean up, grades to get in, etc. AND my husband and I are working diligently to get our new house in order before we have to vacate our apartment. That means that we spend every waking hour there on the yard or inside the house. This weekend we scraped popcorn off our ceilings. Very messy and also NOT DONE! We still have 5 rooms to go. Sure, they're the smaller rooms, but whatever! It's time consuming and messy, and we're both tired of fast food. But there's no alternative. Then the texture guy ahs to come....then we have to paint....then we have to move....the CHAOS never ends. Whew....so much better now....

No comments: