Monday, May 08, 2006

SOOOO TIRED!

I'm sure that many of you have undertaken some home improvement projects. Well, then you know what a pain in the butt they are. We FINALLY got rid of all the devil popcorn. Aaron's been fixing/sanding ceilings like crazy. I now have the job of taping off the rooms to ensure that no texture/paint gets on the carprt. Yesterday I managed to mow the backyard....taking several passes to get all the stupid, hearty weeds! Because of all the rain we've been getting, the yard is soaked so the front isn't done.... With only 24 hours in a day, we're always behind on something. We're MOVING very soon, and we only have about 10 boxes. We haven't actually packed anything. I mean, why bother?? Our house is a disaster zone. There would be no place safe from all the mess and grime. Our garage is almost completely filled with light fixtures, fans, doors, etc. Whew! I feel so whiny and gripy. I'm always dirty. I take two baths every single day. My back constantly hurts. Yep, it's pretty bad. But here's the bright side....

We'll soon be moving into our very first house ever. It has a huge yard. There will be popcorn free ceilings, and we'll have picked every single paint color in the house. What an opportunity to make it ours! There will be some time to sit and do nothing SOME weekend in the future, so I'll look forward to that now. Plus all this rain is really making our grass green. We have good friends who have agreed to help us move too. So we are really blessed, and I'm done with the griping. Now I'll begin the countdown....only 23 days until move in of our dream house!!!! :o)

No comments: