Wednesday, May 24, 2006

It's been forever....

Yeah, I kind of forgot that I had one of these things since I've been so busy. My life has been school and then house. We're painting EVERY room now while we're trying to be ready to move from our apartment to our house by the end of the month. Someone shoot me now. I'm cranky, sore and generally a bit tired all the time. At least school is almost out....until I start summer school. :o) You have to understand that I choose to do summer school. I'm one of those people that goes a little crazy when I don't feel like I have something to do. I don't sit well. I find I constantly itch for SOMETHING, ANYTHING to do. Then I decide to plan lunches with all my friends still working during the summer...and with the ones that aren't working for that matter. Then I want to shop, but we have NO money. I guess I'm just going to have to occupy myself somehow. At least I'll have the house to mess with. Perhaps my black thumb will turn green, and I'll be able to miraculously save the flower beds and plant cool stuff that will grow exactly like it's supposed to. Somehow I don't think that will happen. Well, I'll still be painting for a while..... I can't believe that I gripe when I'm busy and gripe when I'm not. Awesome!!!! I'm such a brat!

No comments: