Thursday, May 04, 2006

My body is on overload....

One would think that my body would be used to eating out....and eating rich foods. I guess that's just not true. Because we've been doing so much work on the house, we've been doing more eating out than cooking. Today at school we had a Cinco de Mayo picnic(yes, I know it's not the 5th yet, but we were worried about storms) and we had tons of Mexican food. Well, we can call me a Mexicant because my body is now rejecting that food. I'd go into all the gory details, but I figure there's no real need. Montezuma's Revenge is real....and it's happening to me. What I'm saying is that my body is really mad at me for feeding it all this junk. I was living off real food. Now UGH!!! To top it all off, I had a piece of cake at a wedding shower this afternoon. Not a brilliant idea either. When will I learn? AND why am I even writing about this? Oh, I don't know. It's been a slow day. Here's my advice: MORE GREENS!! Eat them up!


To my dad: I'm sorry that you bought a truck and had it die on you the next day. At least someone was able to go and pick you up from the lake. What a lemon!

No comments: