Monday, June 19, 2006

Commitment

I'm starting to realize that most people simply cannot commit to anything. Why this is bothering me today....I don't know! I am in a bunko....bunco...group...whatever! We've played for like 3 months, and people are dropping like flies. Now come on people... Can we really not even stop one night and have a night of FUN? Is that just too much to ask? The problem here is commitment. When it's a big thing(like marriage), people treat it like it's a big deal. If they consider it to be a little thing, then they don't care. I figure a commitment is a commitment. If you say you're doing something, then do it. Even if it's a "little thing", you inconvenience others when you don't do what you say you're going to do. Who needs that?

Stepping off my soapbox.......

1 comment:

CFH said...

I agree... If I say I'm going to do something, I do it (or at least feel super guilty for not doing it), so that's why I am sometimes very non-committal.

I hope your bunko group improves. :)