Friday, June 23, 2006

So disappointing!

When some people get mad, they curse. When other's get mad, they hit things. When I get mad, I turn all kinds of shades of red. Now, this is only when I get REALLY mad about something, and yesterday was that day. Some stuff happened at school, and it doesn't really matter to anyone. However, I have a point to make. WHAT IN THE WORLD IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE???! It seems that there are some people in this world that really are only looking out for number one. Other people don't really seem to matter. We see this in our everyday lives. These are the people that cut you off on the interstate because where they're going is obviously more important than where you're going. These people talk trash about you when you are under the impression that you're friends. These people don't care who they leave dead and bloodied along the way. I'm just wondering what happened to make these people like that. Also, I wonder how I always seem to be surprised when they do something to me personally. I tend to think that people are basically good, and you really have to do a lot for me to change my opinion. I generally have to take it as a personal attack, and even then I tend to give them the benefit of the doubt. Of course, after all the junk that happened yesterday, I was pretty mad at the world. Then I went to eat and to the movie The Lakehouse with Kelli, Becky, and Chrystal(super best friends), and then the world was all right again. I'm so glad that God may let you see the bad, but then he throws so much goodness your way that it's all okay again. Today is a new day. What will you do with yours???????

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I agree, working among the human race has it's ups and downs. As for the movie, it's a good thing they didn't screw it up like City of Angels. What do I plan to do today? I plan to clean house and work out with one of my favorite Beckys. What about YOU? :)