Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I've got the....summer school blues....

Yep, I know that I'm crazy. I just can't sit at home and enjoy any time off. It's necessary for me to completely fill my days so that I don't go out and shop or eat lunch with EVERYONE I've ever known. Because we don't quite have the money for that, I'm teaching summer school. It wouldn't be that big of a deal except I got ALL my kids back. It's nuts. Of course, I really shouldn't complain since I'm only there half a day for 20 days. I think I probably should have called my blog "The Whiner's Journal". :o) On to better things....

Our house is finally coming together. We have completely finished the kitchen and back living room...with the exception of me painting all the baseboards. I did the finishing touches on the doorway trim today, and Aaron got the pantry door hung. It looks great. Plus, the Comcast guy came today.....and we finally have CABLE!!!! It's been so long. We don't really watch that much tv, but I LOVE TLC and the sci fi channel. All geeks unite!! I used to watch Stargate SG1 every single Monday night. We'll see when it comes on now. Ha ha ha ha! We've also done the bathroom in the master bedroom, and the master bedroom is pretty much done. I also did doorway trim in there as well. It kind of smells, but it sure looks pretty. Next on our list is the hall and all the other closets in the house to get stuff out of the floor already.

My birthday wasn't too long ago, so my three super best friends(Becky, Chrystal and Kelli) and I all went to celebrate. Kelli just had her birthday too. Plus Chrystal's is on the way.... I'm terrible at remembering birthdays, but you girls KNOW I love you. It was so fun. I ate way too much and felt fat and sassy!!!!! The Tapas was exceptional and who can resist La Madeleine dessert. Yummy!!!! So fun. BFF!!! Love it!!!!

Onward and upward.......

No comments: