Sunday, June 18, 2006

She's finally here!!!!

I know that God is on my side!!! The proof is in the pudding, as they(whoever "they" are) say. My husband is totally allergic to cats. Anytime he ever goes to my parents or my sister's, he gets all sneezy. His nose gets red, and his eyes swell up. If you're picturing this, it's NOT a pretty thing. Anyway....I digress. My cat Puck has been living with my parental units since Aaron and I got married nearly a year ago. I've been pretty depressed about it, but what can you do? We didn't want to pay for a pet deposit, and I hated having my honey all sneezy and such(see above picturing example again...not a pretty thing). But since we moved into our house, I've been working on Aaron to let me have her. Since we've been painting and texturing....blah, blah, blah, I didn't think Puck would like it. But I finally had enough, and now she's here. So what if she's just sitting under the bed about 23 1/2 hours a day. So what if she's scared of her own shadow. So what if the paint fumes are making her high. She's HERE!!! Hooray!!!!!!!!!! Here's the reason I know that God is on my side..... Aaron is just fine. No sneezing. No runny, red eyes. Nothing! Yea God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I prayed about it, and there it is. Now some of you may not think it's a big deal or a big prayer, but I LOVE my cat. I've had her since she was a kitten. I picked her out at a shelter. Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All you cat haters beware!!! God loves cats. :o)

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Yay! That's great news. I'm so glad you have your kitty and that Aaron is fine. :-) And, on your next post, I'm totally with you on the Mavs. SO frustrating. They better win now that we're back in Dallas.