Monday, June 19, 2006

Stupid Mavericks!!!

Growing up with a dad that coached basketball was always interesting. I got to see more games than most people see in a lifetime, so I have SOME experience with b-ball. Having said that....I'm more than a little bit disappointed in the Dallas Mavericks. They had a 2-0 lead. They were playing well. People weren't doing stupid middle school stuff. That all changed in game 3. Since then they've been terrible. They're running around out there like they don't even know what a play is. Their shooting is pretty bad, and they can't seem to score when it really counts. For example, Josh Howard missing 2!!! free throws at the end of the game....and then proceeding to call timeout when he wasn't supposed to. Ugh! Anyway, I'm no fairweather fan, but I'm still disgusted. Mavericks, pull it together. You kept me up until almost midnight for NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: